Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Yay! I've got a new computer~~~Yeeeepeeeee.... Its compaq AGAIN, unfortunately. I was hoping to get another brand lor. But since the com chooses me, I have no say la. Ah ahhaa. And my internetiee speed is HOLYSHEET, quite fast ah. xD I like that white mio box thingy in front of me too, looks much much much nicer than the small puny but lousily designed modem. =O My monitor screen is vertically challenged now, its soooo wide but short. I'm having a hard time trying to read the words across without jumping to the wrong second line.(if you get what I mean...)
although its random... That frozen bottle of water is melting in front of me and making some funny noises... I hope it doesn't last into the night when I'm sleeping -.-;
And as usual, XONA is still watching her korean love drama~ She really zai 1. Can stay there like ass stuck to the chair and watch whole day until I cannot tahan her. Really watch until become statue or just simply LAZY to move. Grrr, irritating.
I am so getting Americanized in the sense that I'm becoming more and more materialistic + consumeristic =/ Not only did I pay 35% of the computer's cost. I bought a $200 office chair for my new com. I'm going to buy a $50+ Sims3 soon. AND, I am also considering to buy a tablet for my com. =/ Been wanting it for so long, should just get one eh? xP
oh me gosh, its already so late, I needa go sleep now. Hope I get my 50 dollars next month!!
P.S. I love the office chair, its friggin big and nice and sturdy and.... Sud sud eh! ;)
grass over flower--